9august includes the option of the following elements in their website design contracts:
- E-mail/phone consultation (Up to 2 hours total general Internet orientation education, marketing strategy, and web design consultation. Telephone long distance charges are in addition to package rates quoted. Additional education and consultation is at our hourly rate).
- Words of text supplied by the client (200 words per page approximate maximum if not supplied via email or CD - Webpages of more than 1,200 words of text may be subject to additional fees, especially if they require a great deal of formatting).
- Links to external pages, within reason.
- Custom Graphics Package. Masthead graphic on first page (simple custom graphic incorporating company logo). Top-of-page graphic for all other pages in your website. If original artwork for site graphics is required, 9august has a wealth of experience in designing unique
customer logos, symbols, graphics, etc. Photos and other miscellaneous graphic images supplied by client.
- Total construction of the client's website(s), inclusive of numerous testing phases allowing the client to review possible options for the site's overall theme, color schemes, graphics, etc.
- Installation of webpages on the client's web hosting service. The
client would be required to provide 9august with an account name and password with which to initially, and regularly, access the client's web hosting service. If the customer requires assistance in establishing a domain name, as well as sourcing the best domain host, 9august can assist in this as well.
- Minor updates and changes
to existing webpages for six months, subject
to the limits outlined in the contract. Additional changes billed at hourly rate, unless an agreement for a longer term of overall service is agreed upon with 9august.
- Site publicity to major web search engines, such as Google, Yahoo, etc. 9august agrees to continually submit the client's site to numerous search engines,
meta tags within the site's code to increase the exposure of the client's site.
- E-mail response link on each webpage to any e-mail address the client designates.
- Feedback or guest book form.